To search all federal grants, please visit Grants.gov or Office of Justice Programs Current Funding Opportunities.
2018 Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN) Violent Gang and Gun Crime Reduction Program
2018 Sub-Grantee Application Documents:
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- 2018 PSN Solicitation
- 2018 PSN Sub-Grantee Application Packet (EXCEL) Note: Please download and rename document extension to ".xlsx" and accept all security warnings from Excel.
All Subrecipients receiving 2018 PSN funding will be required to certify their compliance with 8 U.S.C. § 1373
- 2018 PSN Certification with 8 U.S.C. § 1373
- Communication with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and/or Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Questionnaire/Policies & Procedures
- Applicant Disclosure of High-Risk Status
- Certified Assurances
- Privacy Certification
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOP) Plan
Additional Certifications (if applicable to the Subrecipient’s program):
- Overtime Certification
- Job Duty Questionnaire (Grant Funded Personnel Only)
- Confidential Funds Certification (If applicable)
The 2018 PSN applications shall be limited to units of government, specifically Law Enforcement programs. The “Law Enforcement” focused program area is intended to support evidence-based programs that address national priorities such as violent crimes, gun violence, and smart policing.
For additional eligibility requirements, please see the 2018 Sub-Grantee Solicitation.
For any questions regarding the PSN program or the application process please contact:
Grants Management Bureau