Law Enforcement Records Bureau
It is the mission of the Law Enforcement Records Bureau to maintain complete and accurate records and respond to the needs of the public and law enforcement and criminal justice agencies in an efficient and expeditious manner.
We provide many applications, programs and services to achieve our mission objectives. This is a brief description of what we provide.
- NM statewide background checks
- Accident reports/Uniform crash reports
- Missing Persons Clearinghouse
- Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR)
- Sex Offender Registry
- Inspection of Public Records Act (IPRA)
- Triple I
- Background Checks
- National Crime Information Center (NCIC)
CCW (Conceal and Carry Weapon) Unit
CCH (Computerized Criminal History)
- Criminal Card Scanning
- Applicants/Record Update