Social Media Policy
While this is an open forum about the New Mexico State Police, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you do not comply, your message will be removed and continuous violators will be banned from posting on platforms.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when posting comments:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity of any kind.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the New Mexico State Police or any agency within the State of New Mexico.
This platform/forum is not monitored at all times. Do NOT use this forum to report emergency situations or time-sensitive issues. For emergencies dial 911.
If you're looking for the official source of information about the New Mexico State Police, please visit our homepage at www.nmsp.com.
If you have information about any crime or illegal activity, please contact the New Mexico State Police Division office nearest you. The contact information for each office is on our website, www.nmsp.com.